Who we are looking for:
We are looking for back end engineering experts with the passion to take on new challenges in a high growth startup environment. If you love finding creative solutions to coding challenges using the latest tech stack such as Java 18+, Spring Boot 3+, then we would like to speak with you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- - You will be part of a team that focuses on building a world-class data science platform
- - Work closely with both product owners and architects to fully understand business requirements and the design philosophy
- - Optimize web and data applications for performance and scalability
- - Collaborate with automation engineering team to deliver high-quality deliverables within a challenging time frame
- - Produce quality code, raising the bar for team performance and speed
- - Recommend systems solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchased alternatives
- - Follow emerging technologies
Key Skills Required
- - Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- - At least 3 years of experience in software development using Java / Python, SpringBoot, REST API and scalable microservice frameworks.
- - Strong foundation in computer science, algorithms, and web design
- - Experience in writing highly secure web applications
- - Knowledge of container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, etc) and UI frameworks (NodeJS, React)
- - Good development habits, including unit testing, CI, and automated testing
- - High growth mindset that challenges the status quo and focuses on unique ideas and solutions
- - Experience on working with dynamic startups / high intensity environment would be a Plus
- - Experience working with shell scripting, Github Actions, Unix and prominent cloud providers like GCP, Azure, S3 is a plus
If you wish to apply for this position, please mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line. We accept applications on a rolling basis and will get in touch with you based on active open positions.