Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a front end engineering expert with the passion to take on new challenges in a high growth startup environment. If you love finding creative solutions to UI challenges and collaborating across global teams is what you do easily, then we would like to speak with you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- - You will be part of a team that focuses on building a world-class data science platform
- - You will develop and debug complex software in multiple UI and web technologies
- - You will determine best coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements
- - Work closely with both product owners and designers to fully understand business requirements and design philosophy
- - Work with Front end and Back-end developers to design, implement, test new features, and troubleshoot complex issues
- - Work with QA and automation engineers to deliver high-quality deliverables within a challenging time frame
- - You will have a passion for taking on complex challenges and finding creative solutions.
Key Skills Required:
- - You will have at least 4+ years of experience in software development using web/UI technologies
- - Programming in ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS and HTML/CSS will be highly preferred
- - You will have substantial experience developing and debugging web applications for a variety of browsers
- - You have strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- - You will have a solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds
- - You will have experience with the software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies.
- - You will have good development habits, including unit testing, CI, and automated testing.
- - You will create the best UX experience for customers
- - Experience on mobile would be considered as a plus
- - Experience in working with dynamic / enterprise startups would be a plus
If you wish to apply for this position, please mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line. We accept applications on a rolling basis and will get in touch with you based on active open positions.