Who we are looking for
RapidCanvas is looking for a data science specialist to join as a sales engineer based in India, supporting our growth for Asia region.
As a sales engineer, you'll be the bridge between our prospects' needs and our powerful solutions. You'll work closely with customers to understand their challenges, design customized solutions, and ensure successful implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting Sales team in positioning the value of RC platform throughout the sales cycle to different personas in a prospect’s organization.
- Making presentations to prospective customers based on industry knowledge, trends, challenges and RapidCanvas solutions understanding
- Clearly communicating complex data science concepts to client’s technical and business stakeholders.
- Configuring and delivering product demos and solutions aligned to customer specific data and use cases (industry and company level).
- Building client specific POC framework covering business goals, technical infrastructure, success KPIs, project plan and delivery timelines.
- Spearheading the collaboration with internal data science and product teams to ensure seamless delivery and managing the overall project.
- Building business case presentation demonstrating RoI, CoI and working with the client champion to present to decision makers.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of adjacent technologies in data science and analytics space at customer environment.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of customer’s systems and platforms across CRM, ERP, MarTech platforms etc. and the associated data.
Key Skills required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a pre-sales, solution engineering or similar role with SaaS solutions.
- Experience working with AI products, ML Ops, cloud and computing infra, data science projects etc. Knowledge of machine learning libraries and techniques is a huge plus.
- Experience in executing data science projects/build data science models to address specific customer problems.
- Experience with dashboarding and visualization solutions.
- Have a passion to curate technology blogs and papers. Bachelor’s degree in computers, Engineering or related fields. MBA is a plus but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
If you wish to apply for this position, please mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line. We accept applications on a rolling basis and will get in touch with you based on active open positions.